In this regard, the Iranian delegation headed by Mohammad Khazaee, Vice Minister and President of the Organization for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI), took part at the said event. The purpose of this meeting was deliberation of potential fields of cooperation and promotion of Economic and Commercial Cooperation among the Islamic countries. Following items have been included in the final resolution of the meeting:
- Holding the “3rd Tourism Fair of the OIC Member States” in the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2019;
- Holding the “12th International Exhibition of Tourism and Related Industries” and “Halal Orientation, the New Global Trend” Conference concurrently on 12-15 February, 2019,
- Holding the 1st Halal Expo of Iran” in November 2019 and requesting the Member States to actively participate in this event;
- Informing the readiness of the I.R. Iran to host “the 5th Health Tourism Conference of Islamic Countries” in Iran in 2019;
- Approving the Islamic Republic of Iran’s proposal on prosperity trans-corridor Furthermore at the ministerial session which was inaugurated with the welcoming address of Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of the Republic of Turkey, and the President of COMCEC, Khazaee, delivered a speech. In his speech, he emphasized on the importance of Mr. Erdogan's remarks regarding the global peace and ending the region conflicts. In addition, since the theme of this years’ working session was on “Facilitating Trade: Improving Customs Risk Management Systems in the OIC Member States”, he reported the achievements of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the domain of Customs over the recent five years.